Note: There may have been an issue with morning downloads not being updated properly. The update is definitely updated as of 9:15pm PST. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Resike just got a new batch of fixes up and ready to go!
====== CT_BarMod ======
- Fixed the issue which caused macro names not to show up.
- Fixed the “Fade when mouse is not over the bar” condition.
====== CT_Library ======
- Version and toc bump.
====== CT_MapMod ======
- Coordinates and Note button fixes from older configs.
- Zone name fixes for POI creation.
- Added upvalues.
====== CT_UnitFrames ======
- Removed Blizzard cooldown text from Assist Frame’s buffs and debuffs.
- Fixed party text slider ondrag value setp issues.
As always, let us know if there are any issues or anything that isn’t working right!
184.108.40.206 (9:00am PST 10/17/14)
Note: We are aware of an issue with macro names showing on buttons and are currently looking into a fix.
I’ve been getting a lot of emails asking if we’ll be at Blizzcon in a few weeks. I will be there, however Resike resides over in Europe and won’t be able to make it.
If you see me, feel free to stop by and say hi!