No update yet, but I know Resike is aware of the patch. I wanted to post to make everyone aware that as soon as fixes are available, I’ll have them posted on the site.
Note: There may have been an issue with morning downloads not being updated properly. The update is definitely updated as of 9:15pm PST. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Resike just got a new batch of fixes up and ready to go!
====== CT_BarMod ======
– Fixed the issue which caused macro names not to show up.
– Fixed the “Fade when mouse is not over the bar” condition.
====== CT_Library ======
– Version and toc bump.
====== CT_MapMod ======
– Coordinates and Note button fixes from older configs.
– Zone name fixes for POI creation.
– Added upvalues.
====== CT_UnitFrames ======
– Removed Blizzard cooldown text from Assist Frame’s buffs and debuffs.
– Fixed party text slider ondrag value setp issues.
As always, let us know if there are any issues or anything that isn’t working right!
220.127.116.11 (9:00am PST 10/17/14)
Note: We are aware of an issue with macro names showing on buttons and are currently looking into a fix.