A few users suggested a change for CT_BottomBar that should fix the pet button showing, so I adjusted that and uploaded it.
I did not update all of the .toc files so you may need to load out of date addons.
If there are any other bugs or things not working, please let me know and I’ll post them up so we can try and get things fixed.
No update yet, but I know Resike is aware of the patch. I wanted to post to make everyone aware that as soon as fixes are available, I’ll have them posted on the site.
Note: There may have been an issue with morning downloads not being updated properly. The update is definitely updated as of 9:15pm PST. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Resike just got a new batch of fixes up and ready to go!
====== CT_BarMod ======
– Fixed the issue which caused macro names not to show up.
– Fixed the “Fade when mouse is not over the bar” condition.
====== CT_Library ======
– Version and toc bump.
====== CT_MapMod ======
– Coordinates and Note button fixes from older configs.
– Zone name fixes for POI creation.
– Added upvalues.
====== CT_UnitFrames ======
– Removed Blizzard cooldown text from Assist Frame’s buffs and debuffs.
– Fixed party text slider ondrag value setp issues.
As always, let us know if there are any issues or anything that isn’t working right!